• Creation of Friendly Fixtures Duplicated in Calendar - This was also an issue in FM21

MrPompey
    • Public Status: Resolved Files Uploaded: None

Issue: Creation of Friendly Fixtures Duplicated in Calendar. I personally raised this same issue in FM21 so its very disappointing to be seeing this in FM22

image.thumb.png.2914bb5c0ebb48c84989f35c53e4cd5c.png

• Steps To Reproduce:
      1. Create a Friendly
      2. Create a further friendly see the previous duplicated
      3. Etc

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Disappointing to see this issue has not been fixed for the Xmas build given this has been present in multiple FM versions and has been raised multiple times as an issue

image.thumb.png.4ae2a6c8838d5bb2782ed887a21354fc.png

• SI Staff

Appreciate it is frustrating for bugs to persist but we do have to prioritise issues. Thanks for taking the time to log that it is still happening however, it's an issue we're aware of and are looking to resolve moving forward.

@Michael Sant Understood. If this is the case it would be good if SI could confirm the priority post triage on the bug post or better still have this linked in from your internal tracker to the raised bug incident number. Updates its a known issue status also help. Its very inconsistent. I sympathise with the authors of many comments that no feedback to bugs that people have taken the time to post to help SI make the game better have the appearance of being ignored. This in turn, again in comments I have read, will make people less inclined to do so going forwards.

My thoughts are that anyway SI can help encourage rather than discourage people to raise defects per the processs should be encouraged, especially as they do this for  free / love of the game. My opinion is just that, but also shared  and wanting to help make this better for us all:)