• "Confirm changes" button when making quick changes in game

Cause = Time
    • Public Status: Known Issue Files Uploaded: None

During a game, when making quick changes (i.e. not going to the full tactics screen) the changes are typically applied automatically, but sometimes need to be confirmed with a "Confirm changes" button. I have two problems with this:

1. Quick changes are made from the bar at the bottom of the screen. The 'confirm changes' button is very small and appears in the top-right corner. It couldn't be further from the part of the screen I'm looking at when it appears. And lest that not be subtle enough, it's green - and is often being displayed on top of grass. It regularly goes entirely unnoticed until I realise the player I substituted 15 minutes ago is still on the pitch.

2. After over 200 hours of playtime, I still don't have any clear understanding of what actually causes the 'confirm changes' button to show up. Something to do with making multiple changes at once, I think? But more specific than that, because I regularly make multiple changes without it. I genuinely don't have the slightest idea what other criteria come into this, though. Is there an explanation somewhere?

I'm having a great time with the game generally but this is a repeated source of frustration.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Nice to see this hasnt been fixed even in FM24.  The button shows up in the top right corner and the player isnt substituted at all.  Its not a good palce to put that button.  Fix this.