• Clause buyout isn't triggered on first Click

shani ace
    • Public Status: Under Review Files Uploaded: None

When a clause buyout becomes available under Transfers Clauses, the first click on the Sell Clause button is without function (other than sometimes moving the viewport) and remains present.

Only when clicking the button a second time does the clause buyout actually get triggered.

Steps to reproduce

Preconditions: manager has a clause buyout available

1. Navigate to Transfers Clauses
    2. Select a transfer with an available clause buyout
    3. Click on Sell Clause

Expected result

• clause buyout is triggered

Actual result

• clause buyout is not triggered and user has to click the button a second time

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

By pop-up do you mean the inbox article which confirms the clause sale? Because I don't remember there ever being a pop-out.

And yes, to trigger the inbox article, you have to click the sell clause button twice. The first click doesn't trigger the clause sale.

I'll see if I can create a screen recording next time there is a clause available (or maybe I can find an old savegame with one).

18 hours ago, Michael Sant said:

A screen recording would be great, just so we can see what is happening on your side fully.

Took me a bit to find a savegame with an available clause, but here it is!
    I noticed that the bug only seems to happen when you go there from the clause link (the arrow next to the clause) shown in the Transfers screen. But happens consistently that way.
    When going to the Clauses tab directly, the bug doesn't occur.

Since you can't see my mouse click in the screen recording (although you can see the button shade changing onClick around 0:04), after the first click I moved the cursor around before executing the second click:

Edited by shani ace