• Net issue - shoots upwards like the ball is hit at 600mph

kieron666x
    • Public Status: Resolved Files Uploaded: None

Ok so my nets in my game are extremley reactive/sensitive, the physics of when the ball hits the net (in my game it even only has to be on the goal line) the net shoots high into the air as if the ball was kicked at 200mph. So, anyone know how on earth I would reset the physics back to normal? Ive watched loads of videos of other people's FM game and the net moves a little into the air like it should. But in my game they are shot up into the air like a car has crashed through it,, even when the ball is cleared off the line too, any help? The ball can literally be on the goal line and the net will shoot upwards in the air? Its so unrealistic.  Everyone elses match engine Ive watched them play a game in ,it doesnt happern - the net moves appropriatley. Is there some setting I have accidentally tweaked? Or a mod?

unknown.png

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

7 hours ago, Kyle Brown said:

It looks like you do have custom add-ons installed here, so it may be worth removing the external graphic packs and seeing if it makes a diffrence.

Otherwise, would recommend removing your cache and preferences folder, please. :)

https://support.sega.com/hc/en-gb/articles/4409224840081-How-to-remove-my-Preferences-and-or-Caches-Folder#text

Thanks for the reply, will try this now. Also none of the addons I have seem to interact with the nets, I have kits , logos , trophy pack 

6 minutes ago, kieron666x said:

I've fixed it! I think there's some sort of problem with the game playing at 60fps, so I changed it to 45fps and the animations are fixed

correction* If I have the game's match frame rate set at 'automatic' it messes up the net animation, so I set it to 60 and it fixes it. I just have to get used to the frame rate as my monitor is 144hz, so I have been used to a higher fps , but finally! Been trying to fix this for months!!