• First half in CM 97/98 mode

laving_39
    • Public Status: Need More Info Files Uploaded: None

Every time I start up the game, the first half of the first game is played in CM 97/98 mode. You know, text only. No 2D, no 3D. Just the locker room in the background and the flashing text on the bottom of the screen. For the second half an onwards, everything is back to normal, until I restart the game again.

I consider this a funny and small bug that don't annoy me at all, but I was recommended to report this one. 

My best guess is that this has to do with drivers for my graphic cards, which the developer don't update anymore since earlier this year. With that said, I've never played a game with the same kind of "nazi attitude" towards graphic cards drivers. I mean, I can play literally what ever game without a problem, but not Football Manager in 2D without a monthly crash or two due to problems with the drivers. But let's not derail completely here. This one is about the first half of the first game. :)

• Steps To Reproduce:
      Start the game. Start a match.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• Administrators

This isn't a widespread issue given it's the first I've heard of it, so it will be something local and perhaps as you suggested, down to your graphics drivers.

Would you be able to provide a video of the issue for a bit more clarity, as well as your Dxdiag file too, please? 

https://support.sega.com/hc/en-gb/articles/4409224957073-How-to-find-my-system-DxDiag-System-Information#text