• Unable to select Mezzala

Rashio
    • Public Status: Resolved Files Uploaded: None

I usually play a 4-1-1-3-1 DM Wide. The DM got sent off so I brought down my CAM to the DM spot but suddenly I can't change the role for the MC to be a Mezzala or a Carrilero because "Role is not available for the centre of a three-player set up.".

There are only two players in my midfield at all but I'm guessing the DM that got a red card still counts as in that position.

1.PNG

2.PNG

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

You can select Mezzala or Car role in MCR or MCL position; not in MC position. Place your player in MCR or MCL position and you will be allowed to choose Mez or Car.

1 hour ago, fc.cadoni said:

You can select Mezzala or Car role in MCR or MCL position; not in MC position. Place your player in MCR or MCL position and you will be allowed to choose Mez or Car.

But it's not a three-player set-up. So it's just the central part that is the issue? Then this text should probably be altered.

Just now, Rashio said:

But it's not a three-player set-up. So it's just the central part that is the issue? Then this text should probably be altered.

Mez & Car is available only in MCR, MCL positions; not in MC. It's text issue; but you can have Mez or Car - just move the player in left or right.

1 minute ago, fc.cadoni said:

Mez & Car is available only in MCR, MCL positions; not in MC. It's text issue; but you can have Mez or Car - just move the player in left or right.

Thanks! Can't really do much about it now since it was a mid-game thing. But I'll know for future reference.

23 minutes ago, Rashio said:

Thanks! Can't really do much about it now since it was a mid-game thing. But I'll know for future reference.

You can stop the match. Go to tactics, grab the position and move it left or right. Choose Mez or Car - make sure your player can play that role and confirm changes. Continue the game.

1 minute ago, fc.cadoni said:

You can stop the match. Go to tactics, grab the position and move it left or right. Choose Mez or Car - make sure your player can play that role and confirm changes. Continue the game.

Yes, I know. But that happened over two hours ago. Don't you think I've gotten out of that match by now? I didn't just sit there and wait for someone to reply. I'm well aware of the fact that I can make changes in the middle of the game, how do you think I saw this was an issue at all? Are you trolling me right now?

25 minutes ago, Rashio said:

Yes, I know. But that happened over two hours ago. Don't you think I've gotten out of that match by now? I didn't just sit there and wait for someone to reply. I'm well aware of the fact that I can make changes in the middle of the game, how do you think I saw this was an issue at all? Are you trolling me right now?

No mate, why to do that? I am just saying that you can't choose Mez or Car in MC position; only in MCR - MCL. :-/

On 15/01/2022 at 21:19, Rashio said:

A bit much when someone is trying to help…

7 minutes ago, CAE82 said:

A bit much when someone is trying to help…

It really felt like a troll when he told me how to pause the game and alter my tactics, and also repeated the original answer for the third time. I had already accepted and thanked him for his answer. How is it going too far by asking him if he's trolling me? I asked two rhetorical questions and made two statements. It's not like I insulted him or anything, he had helped me after all.