• Three subs off, two subs on after red card

Pauldinho7
    • Public Status: Info Provided Files Uploaded: None

Playing as Cardiff against Bristol City, I had a man sent off so tweaked my tactics and made two substitutions.

After restarting the game I immediately clicked the make a sub option on the tablet, and swapped the right back I had brought on as a sub with my right centre back as he was more comfortable in that position.

The original right back was the person who had been sent off, so the glitch has occurred and the player coming on to play right back correctly moved into the right centre back role, but the centre back moving to right back has then been taken off as a substitute which I did not do. I could not then bring on another player to replace the third player who went off so ended the game with nine men after taking three players off but only bringing on two.

Cardiff sub glitch.PNG

Cardiff v Bristol City Pauldinho7.pkm

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Not sure if this is still being looked into but it's happened again but without a red card.

I was taking off a CM for another CM, but wanted to swap the two remaining CM's over. So I used the make a sub option for the swap and the oncoming CM came on, but both of the other CM's came off.

Would you like the screenshot and game save file?

PSG CL.png

Juve Stabia v Paris Saint-Germain.pkm

Edited by Pauldinho7