• Season Tickets Income only £93,223

Vilhelm
    • Public Status: Info Provided Screenshot: Save Game: wrt_gillingham_2024_missing_income.fmv Files Uploaded: Save Game, Screenshot

I'm managing Gillingham in England's League One, in season 2 (24th September 2024). We have supposedly sold 3,635 Season Tickets, an increase in sales on the previous season following a promotion. The average price of a season ticket is reported as £344 on the Club Information page, so I assume Season Ticket income should be roughly 3635 X 344 = £1,250,440 for this season. Instead Season Ticket income is only showing up as £93,223 for this season versus £841,280 last season. We're already 8 games into the season, so I expected the full income to have arrived by now – I'm sure it had by this time in the first season. The clubs finances are not looking great! 

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

This will be as you get a lump sum at the start of the season and then the rest will be fed throughout the season.

If you don't find this to be the case, let us know.

On 26/01/2024 at 14:23, Dan Sheppard said:

This will be as you get a lump sum at the start of the season and then the rest will be fed throughout the season.

If you don't find this to be the case, let us know.

Hi Dan, 

There doesn‘t seem to be anything being fed through. 0 Season Ticket income in September, October and November so far. The lump sum would also be unusually small if that was the case, £90 odd thousand out of over 1.2 million that the club should be getting. What’s the logic that’s been implemented for this? Would be super grateful if someone could look into this, and I’m happy to share and updated save game file if helpful (2 months have passed in the game since the one I uploaded)

Cheers!

Edited by Vilhelm