• Season Tickets Income only £93,223 - not resolved

Vilhelm
    • Public Status: Under Review Screenshot: Save Game: wrt_gillingham_missing_income-jan25.fmv Files Uploaded: Save Game, Screenshot

I'm reopening this issue, because it was closed with 'Info provided' when the information didn't explain the issue. As per my last comment on 

There doesn‘t seem to be anything being fed through. I've now reached January in the game, and there was 0 Season Ticket income in September, October, November, December or January. The explanation about the lump sum also doesn't seem likely to me, given how small the initial income was (£90 odd thousand out of over 1.2 million that the club should be getting). 

I'd be very grateful if someone could look into this. I've uploaded a new save game file, and attached an updated screenshot.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

QA has checked into this again and the intended mechanic is that a lump sum will come up front and the rest will arrive at the end of the season.

I'll leave this under review and if you can let us know if you reach the end of the season and don't receive this. It's worth making sure that you save progress just before the end of the season and keep this as a separate save file so that you can send it to us should this not happen.

On 31/01/2024 at 10:27, Dan Sheppard said:

QA has checked into this again and the intended mechanic is that a lump sum will come up front and the rest will arrive at the end of the season.

I'll leave this under review and if you can let us know if you reach the end of the season and don't receive this. It's worth making sure that you save progress just before the end of the season and keep this as a separate save file so that you can send it to us should this not happen.

OK, thanks for confirming, I will do just that.

@Dan Sheppard I have uploaded a new save game file, from just before the season changeover. It's called "wrt_gillingham_missing_income-may25.fmv". No more season ticket income appeared for that season, I only received more when it moved to the next season. I've attached a screenshot where you can see the Income once I'd moved into the new season for season tickets is over £1.4million but for the previous season remained just £93,223.

IMG_0984.png.c46b5cddc87a7faf131105779373af6e.png

To summarise, at the start of the very first season, £841,280 was recorded as Season ticket income, then nothing after. At the start of the second season £93,233 for season ticket income, then nothing after. Now as I start a third season, £1,487,244 has come in as season ticket income.