• Player history deleted?

SaMason2012
    • Public Status: Need More Info Files Uploaded: None

After demoting to next match, my first teamer didn’t return, as expected. But when I manually moved him back, the physio’s report said the player had played 0% MP. But I know I subbed him in a couple of matches.

IMG_5727.png

IMG_5728.png

IMG_5729.png

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

I had demoted another player to second team for next match to get match time for fitness. This other player also didn’t return automatically, as expected. I manually moved him back and his history prior to the demotion was still there.

IMG_5730.png

Edited by SaMason2012

Uploaded SaMason2012 Osaki.fms.

In the save, you'll find Atsushi Osaki in my first team. You'll see that the history has 5 games, but the game knows that he's played in more matches than that if you go look at his player form. The separation came from game 8 of the season and you'll see Osaki has played in 5 matches since the bug was discovered. Osaki no longer shows up as someone who needs to get match fit anymore because he's in shape now... but his history is weird. Please remember that I had demoted Fran Garcia to the next match along with him in that same week, but their history remains in-tact.