• MLS players shown as being on leave of absence at beginning of season

brehder
    • Public Status: Under Review Save Game: Fmm_save_auto.fms Files Uploaded: Save Game

This is my 2nd career I've started at the MLS level.  First was with SJ Earthquakes and Cade Cowell started on a Leave of Absence I don't remember how long it persisted but it lasted most of the season.  Now on my current season I have both Matt Miazga and Brandon Vazquez showing of Leave of Absence, it's now May 20th and theyre still showing as unavailable and complaining about lack of 1st team playing time.  I know in real life Miazga was suspended on Dec 7,2023 but that shouldn't affect their availability in May 2023 right?

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• SI Staff

Hello @brehder. Thanks for raising this issue with us. Could you upload your save to us again? We couldn't find this file on our system. When uploading it could you please place it in a zip file with an easily identifiable name so that we can find it quickly.

Any solutions for this one? I have two players that are still on a leave of absence in July of my first season, complaining about not getting playing time.