• Can’t proceed to the next match game

buT
    • Public Status: Resolved Files Uploaded: None

I’m playing FM mobile 24 on my iphone and i’m in the year 2032 when i decided to leave my ex team and join a new one. After i did this, i played few games at thr beginning, did a pause of 30 minutes and when wanted to play a new game again it doesn’t work anylonger. When i click on Go to match button it doesn’t happen anything, when i click second time it sends me to the Dashboard page from where i can go to the tactics and again, same loop. I can’t proceed to the game. I tryed to go on holiday to skip next game but after the holiday ends, same problem is present. Tryed to restart the game, restart the phone but it didn’t worked.

few days back i had my saved game removed (the issue reported here on forum) so i followed the steps and moved my saved games on my iphone so i can continue my career. Today, when saving, i choosed the file i have moved few days back, maybe the issue is from here.

IMG_8841.png

IMG_8842.png

IMG_8843.png

IMG_8844.png

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• SI Staff

Hello @buT

We have tested your save internally and we couldn't reproduce the issue - the game was continuing properly to the next match.

Can you please try again next time our latest update comes out and let us know if you're still having the same issue, thank you.

I’ve also uploaded the video: 

• RPReplay_Final1706631113.mov

where you can see i can’t proceed to the game. I will wait until next update, hope it will be soon!