• Board requests for affiliates

SaMason2012
    • Public Status: Info Provided Files Uploaded: None

I’m playing Real Madrid this play through. Been asking for affiliates, but board keeps saying no. There are currently 6. Is that the max in FMM? If not, why am I not getting allowed to add more affiliates?

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Uploaded SaMason2012 Osaki.fms. This upload was meant for another bug I discovered, but can be used for this same issue.

In it, I'm an accomplished HC with all sorts of accolades and I've even won almost all the team trophies possible, except for last season's Spanish Super Cup via penalty loss to Barca. We are Real, and we've gained a benefactor, too! But the club board just doesn't want to have anything to do with an affiliates request. Not sure why. In other mobile iterations, Real Madrid and Barcelona boards almost-always allow for more affiliations. I haven't played Barcelona in FMM24, so I wouldn't know... but the current Real board doesn't like affiliations! Unless I'm already at the max...

I also uploaded SaMason2012 Nacho.fms and SaMason2012.fms. In all of these saves I probably have made a request recently. Just play on until the board reports back about their happiness with your ability to run the club and then proceed to ask for affiliations.

They have gone back to saying that it is not a good idea at this time... a few days back, I got a notification when asking that they're considering it, but will let me know when they've made up their mind. They never let me know... the next board meeting comes up and then I ask again and boom... they just don't want to talk about affiliations anymore.

QA has looked into this and you appear to have hit a cap for more affiliates in your save. You're best to work towards the 'Owe you One' achievement which should then unlock the possibility of getting your request granted.