• Cant reload an old save

Johnnh
    • Public Status: Info Provided Screenshot: Files Uploaded: Screenshot, None

Hi there,

backed up my save to 7th Dec 2024 and went on holiday for a month. Came back from holiday to every game lost and want to reload to 7th Dec. 

The 7th Dec save is still on my phone (when I go to manual save it is still there) but I don’t seem to have any option to load it. When I go manual load, it shows 7th Jan with a “4” in the top left - seemingly the number of saves. 

how can I load the 7th Dec?

FC8BCC69-3A00-4FFB-8307-A4E4D916C8C9.png

4B962120-3E4A-4EEB-BC4E-A2C618E9F452.png

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

@Johnnh - It looks like you've provided a screenshot from within the save which has confused things slightly. On the Load Game page, if you select the save you want (with the 4 in the corner) and press 'Load', this will then give you the option to choose a file to load and you can select the one from the 7th Dec 2024.

If you have auto-saved and it's overwritten all the files with the 7th Jan, go into the save (where you shared the image that has 7th Dec), then click this save on the save screen and 'Export it to iCloud'. This will then enable you to load this date following the method above from the iCloud tab.