• Wage after X games - still broken

Mitza
    • Public Status: Under Review Screenshot: Save Game: Ontario Galanes - Málaga.fm Files Uploaded: Save Game, Screenshot

I've just started a new save in the 3rd division of Spain. Having a 3rd division budget, I'm keen to keep it tight as real life clubs do. It seems like FM doesn't take that into acount in this edition either. It's always been a problem when negotiating contracts for young players with the 'wage after 10 games / wage after 20 games' being there 99/100 times. 

Very often the wage after 20 games is a lot higher than it should be. In the attached example, I'm renegotiating the contract of a fringe player and the base wage is fairly decent, although higher than the average team wage. But when you look at the wage after 15 and 20 games it's insane - more than triple his current wage, at 328k, which is higher than my highest earner and star player. All this for a backup youngster with decent potential. 20 games is very easy to achieve, it's not like a big target in the future. And it's been the same with all of my other players - A 18 year old striker that's not good enough is asking for 3 times the current wage after 15 games. I haven't tested this out with bigger teams but I will come back with updates once I do.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

15 hours ago, Zachary Whyte said:

Thank you for the save file and information.

We will put under review. 

Thanks Zachary. 

Any news on this similar issue?