• Signing players bug

jacko5
    • Public Status: Info Provided Screenshot: Files Uploaded: Screenshot

I'm managing a lower league English club and when I try to sign a player instead of the "set to sign" option it will automatically sign the player. It says that the player commits future to the club with a new contract even though I haven't confirmed it. Their wage comes up as N/A and when they sign for another club they will duplicate and I'll have an unusable version of that player stuck in my squad. 

Has anyone ever had this happen? Is there anything I can do?

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

On 19/04/2024 at 15:46, Zachary Whyte said:

Hello, do you have a save file from before that transfer was confirmed you could send us?

I uploaded a save file named Calne Eagles. The problem is happening to that club where players are becoming stuck in my squad. I'm unable to trial certain players and when I do sign them anyway there is no "set to sign", they just "extend their contract" and their contract wage is N/A. If they leave Calne Eagles club, they will not only join their new club, but will duplicate and stay with me too. Hope that makes sense.

• SI Staff

Hi @jacko5

I took a look at your save, unfortunately there isn't much we can do as these issues are being caused by your custom databases changes of the super low level English football pyrimid.

We can't offer support for issues caused by custom files/databases.

luis sinisterra on loan at bmth play with him to the point when he signs for bmth but outside the transfer window but can't play him again because outsite reg window but he has been playing for the team all season? - on real world mode