• Professional club wont pay me

HowellsYouDoin
    • Public Status: Under Review Screenshot: Save Game: Lee Howells - Buckfastleigh Rangers V2 Files Uploaded: Save Game, Screenshot

I started as a tier 10 Club as Amateurs, and my contract was £0 for a year, a year later when they offered me 0 again I just walked away and stayed on a month to month contract, I have just made it to league 2 and turned professional and they offer me a contract again at £0 they take the mick and include yearly wage rise and Promotion wage rise etc but I cant ask for any money, I would have assumed that once we turned professional that it would have forced them to pay me but no, I worry that il eventually be managing a PL team for free, ive accepted the £0 for a year in the hopes I can ask for a new one in a couple months that they pay me money on and that contract does state its a full time contract, so at this point 7-8 years into my career on no money im starting to think its just a bug, I tried resigning and at first they asked what they could do to keep me, I said offer me an improved contract and then they offered me 0 again and im not able to raise it, i reloaded of course, every time they offer me a new one its always £0, one thing i wanted to try was actually resigning and then reapplying but they wouldnt take me back straight away so i reloaded the save. in the save file i have only just walked away from a contract offer so dont know how long it is before they offer another if its possible to upload files after posting this i can save and add when they next offer me one its usually every few weeks or so

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

I have the exact same issue, even worse. Managing in the portuguese league system started in amatuer tier 6 and in 4 seasons to the club to the 2nd tier, and i have had a great start to life in the 2nd tier, but every time my club offers me a contract they offer to pay me 0, they have just sent me a new contract, again, 0 pay. I would love for SI to fix this for me, as this will be my ultime save, park to "prem" in FM 24

IMG-20240412-WA0002.jpg

IMG-20240412-WA0003.jpg

I had a similar issue with Penybont in the Welsh League. Was there on a part time contract of around £210 as they were a semi-pro team.

They eventually turned Pro, they refused to go above 220 even though all my staff were getting proper salaries as there money was there.

To add to the insult, after I left due to this, the next manager they hired got a proper full time contract with 2,200 salary.

So it seems, whatever the level of wages they are at when you join, if the club status increases, the salary level doesn't change until you leave.