• Player Signed from 'C team' disappears from all squads until he transfers

Alex-sKIp_E
    • Public Status: Under Review Save Game: Alex Carter - Cbr.fm Files Uploaded: Save Game

I am playing a save with a side (custom database) that has a B and C club affiliated. 

I had a player in my C team that I had play some games for my main team - as he was good, I signed him on a free but this wouldn't go through until the next window. As soon as he signed the pre-contract/agreed to sign at start of window, he disappeared from the selection screens (even when selecting unavailable etc) of all of my teams A, B and C. If I searched in player search, the player existed, and his club appeared as my C team - but he didn't appear if I then clicked on the team.

After signing, there are further bugs - his history from the game/s he'd played with my team in the league before signing don't appear in his playing history and the media reference his first game post contract as his "debut".

Two players in the save have this issue - Matt Edwards and Marijan Matković.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

On 29/12/2023 at 16:55, Michael Sant said:

Thanks for taking the time to share this one with us. This one is with our QA team and they're looking into it further.

Thanks. It seems to not just be signed players - but B and C team players in general are now disappearing. They don't appear in any of my squads, even if I don't filter out unavailable.

Is there any word on this? It's driving me batting. Players literally just disappear between squads - they can be searched for, but regardless of filters in all first team, B or C teams, they don't appear. It also means they end up not getting any game time.

I'm currently resorting to using FMRTE to move their contract to my main club then back again to the affiliate, which ruins history somewhat.

I've done some further digging. It seems it's related to an issue where if a player is contracted to my First Team and I move him to my B team, I can no longer move him back:

image.png.c0b125d4b0ed0a78a48a6eb6ee4030a0.png

For other players that are contracted to the B team, the option to move between squad appears as it's meant to:

image.png.5fd49a33b74abf7ca0061f42d1e3f386.png

I have a feeling it's the players contracted to the First team, but moved to the B/C team that are "disappearing"

• Administrators

Nothing further to update yet but I've escalated it higher to our QA team to ensure it's investigated at ahead of upcoming updates. thank you for the additional info. :)