• Offer right after transfer window is closed

bastoshaq
    • Public Status: Info Provided Files Uploaded: None

Transfer windows just closed and I PSG comes knocking. I wouldn't think it to be realistic. They did not bid for the player before the window closed.

I would understand the interest to die down until the next transfer window.

Granted that know I have to deal with an unhappy player if I don't take the bid... I mean, in real life I think that if I was the player I would be a bit worried about the fact that they did not bid while the transfer window was open. It does not sound like a very classy thing to do.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

I have uploaded the save from before this point (I think)

9218107a025142c5904834f46e3137ca - Beta Benfica - First Offer right after transfer window.fm

I think the game might have an issue in with the last day of the transfer window. I just looked it up, and it closes in the 1st of September, not 31 of August.

That being said, in the Scouting screen, it shows as closed and all the inbox news assume that.

Also, I tried to buy a player on the 1st of September. Transferred listed player, contract offered. The guy took 3 days to accept and accepted on the 4th of September. If this was the last day, the game should have the player to make a quicker decision.

So now that player has a future transfer agreed.

Thank you

• SI Staff

Hello, this is not a bug. The Portuguese window ends on 31st August while the Spanish and French window ends on 1st September so this bid and logic from PSG and Real Madrid is valid.

42 minutes ago, Zachary Whyte said:

Hello, this is not a bug. The Portuguese window ends on 31st August while the Spanish and French window ends on 1st September so this bid and logic from PSG and Real Madrid is valid.

Please review. The Portuguese summer transfer window closed on the 1st September at 23:59:59

https://www.ojogo.pt/futebol/noticias/mercado-na-reta-final-acompanhe-as-principais-noticias-e-rumores-16942627.html/

"Não perca as principais novidades da janela de transferências de verão, que em Portugal encerra as 23h59 de 1 de setembro"

Translates to

"Don't miss out on the main deals of the summer transfer window that, in Portugal, closes at 23h59 of the 1st of September".

This ojogo.pt is a major sports newspapers in Portugal.

Bernat, signed with Benfica in the last day of the transfer window - on the 1st of September.

Also here you see Portugal as 1st September https://www.transfermarkt.pt/transfer-statistik/transferfenster/statistik/stat/plus/0?art=s&kontinent_id=6&option=0

Thank you

On 30/10/2023 at 15:06, Zachary Whyte said:

Thank you for the information @bastoshaq

We will review further. :) 

I changed clubs in this save to RM. The issue is still there where PL clubs are bidding for my player with low bid when the window is closed... Like that would happen in real life! + the bid is non-negotiable!