• No notification when a player is offered end-of-contract transfer

yoshikairyu
    • Public Status: Known Issue Files Uploaded: None

It happens after 24.3 patch and it was not the case before. Also there is no "Trn" icon for these players in own team as well (it seems that it works on other teams).

It seems that it is not possible to provide a screenshot as there is no notification at all...

Hopefully this problem is not raise here before.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

I want to ask a few questions

Are you starting a new career or continuing an old save?
    what skin do you have?
    when creating a career, do you have a trn badge for players who will move to other clubs in a year (I have)?

2 hours ago, SerCska10 said:

I want to ask a few questions

Are you starting a new career or continuing an old save?
    what skin do you have?
    when creating a career, do you have a trn badge for players who will move to other clubs in a year (I have)?

I started a new save (classic career) after the update and I am using the default skin.

I do not quite understand the last question. I can see the trn badge for players who will move in other clubs (or joining as free agent), but I cannot see the badge for those in my own team (when I checked the transfer page it was indicated that the player was moving though).

Normally I think I can get a message in the inbox if a player of my own team is approached by the other team (for end-of-contract transfer). If I remember correctly, the message should be something like "XYZ team has offered a contract to ABC".

2 minutes ago, yoshikairyu said:

I started a new save (classic career) after the update and I am using the default skin.

I do not quite understand the last question. I can see the trn badge for players who will move in other clubs (or joining as free agent), but I cannot see the badge for those in my own team (when I checked the transfer page it was indicated that the player was moving though).

Normally I think I can get a message in the inbox if a player of my own team is approached by the other team (for end-of-contract transfer). If I remember correctly, the message should be something like "XYZ team has offered a contract to ABC".

Oh I forgot I am using my own logo pack but I guess it does not affect these things...?

I am also seeing this in my game, I have lost players because I had no idea someone else had made a contract offer for them.

It does show a future transfer on a player I have coming in though so it seems to be just when it is an outgoing player.

On the default skin:

image.png.eaca6e4c25ece35d47a3b58757becb33.png

Player screen:

image.png.65e6d29513b85dbfb8428b7919123aee.png

Doesn't display in the transfer section:

image.thumb.png.d25326f8048b6ecd8d269b864016c238.png

3 часа назад, Zachary Whyte сказал:

Hello, this is a known issue we're currently investigating, thank you for flagging. 

what a shame, why dont you let us play normally?

On 19/03/2024 at 16:07, Zachary Whyte said:

Hello, this is a known issue we're currently investigating, thank you for flagging. 

Are there any updates? It's still not fixed in the 'final update'

在 2024/3/20 在 AM12点07分, Zachary Whyte说:

您好,这是我们目前正在调查的已知问题,感谢您的标记。

Has this bug been fixed in the 24.4 final data update, other comments say it hasn't, which is so disappointing