• Loan Manager Incorrectly Proposing Mandatory Sale Fees for Development List Players

willemss14
    • Public Status: Under Review Screenshot: Files Uploaded: Screenshot

I recently acquired a player and intended to loan him out. However, when offering him to clubs, my loan manager frequently suggests a mandatory sale fee, often at a fraction of the purchase price. The loan manager is only authorized to handle loan deals, not sales. Any combined sell/loan deals should not fall under the loan manager's purview. As the picture shows, the bid to potential sell was accepted because he is on the loan list.

Screenshot from 2023-11-01 11-36-56.png

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Guys please solve this, Ive already lost one of my promising youngsters because my Loan Manager included a mandatory purchase option in the loan. Please only allow Loan Managers to loan out players with no option to buy or at least ask before including a buy option.

• SI Staff

Having taken an initial look into this, we would need a save a little earlier from before the point one of these bids is made. Do you happen to have a save from the days before such a bid is made where your loan manager does this?