• Interest and transfers from Saudi clubs

Kybo2105
    • Public Status: Info Provided Files Uploaded: None

I ve noticed that the interest and transfers from Saudi clubs are reduced in new update so I wonder is this a bug or is it something you changed? I started a new game, by the way, with latest main update.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• SI Staff

Hi, we made no changes to how Saudi make transfer in our latest update, we did make some adjustments to them in a previous update however.

Hello, I noticed that interest and transfers from Saudi clubs are reduced in the new update as well. And their offers are very low compared to before.

I agree that their offer was exaggerated before but here it is the opposite. We need to find a happy medium, they make offers below the value of the players except that they have the means to pay the fees of the real value of the players without overpaying them like at the beginning.

This is not very realistic given their transfer last summer into real life, which is a shame, it takes away from the immersion of the game

• SI Staff

Hi, as stated above we made no changes to how Saudi clubs operate in our latest update and we're happy with how the Saudi clubs are making transfers at the moment.