• Inaccurate Clear Cut Chances reported by scouts and analysts

wazza
    • Public Status: Need More Info Screenshot: Save Game: CCC Scouts and Analysts. TW.fm Files Uploaded: Save Game, Screenshot

Looking at my first fixture against Norwich the scout reports that 442 has had 6 clear cut chances which is wrong when looking at 1 the analysts reports.

furthermore when comparing the last 4 games that Norwich has played in there individual fixtures they have only have had a total of 5 CCC where the analysts are reporting 7

See below match stats from Norwiches opening 4 games which when individualy added up for CCC is 5 and not 7

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• SI Staff

Do you happen to have the pkm's available from any of these recent matches? I feel they will be beneficial to our QA team when it comes to looking through this and understanding where any divergence takes place.

Hi Michael, 

No, as they were not matches that my team played in, they  were when I from when I checked  Norwichs scout and analyst report to the Norwichs   schedule of fixtures that they releated to.  Norwich was my next opposition team and I noticed that the scout / analysts reports did not match with what there last lot of fixtures  and match states said on the schedule.

As far as Im aware you can only upload pkm's from the matches that you have played in as when I have gone to save Norwichs schedule of fixtures that this relates to the 'save match' tab is greyed out unfortunatley.