• ESG and Work Permit

Scrabby
    • Public Status: Resolved Screenshot: Files Uploaded: Screenshot

So I am using Wrexham and this player, Ateef Konate, has been playing on ESG slot rather than WP. So usually his WP gets rejected upon appeal and I'll use an ESG slot on him. 2 years on and Wrexham is promoted to the Championship, and it's contract renewal time. So as usual I applied for WP, gets rejected, and allocated an ESG slot for him. However, he is still ineligible to play due to WP! This never happened during our 2 seasons together so whats going on now?

Konate ESG allocated.PNG

Still WP ineligible.PNG

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

I have a similar issue: 

Signed this striker in the League Two. Was able to assign him an ESC spot. After getting promoted, I extended his contract, had to go through the WP stuff again, and got this screen (this is the second appeal). After clicking allocate ESC Place, the player won't be assigned an ESC place and is ineligible to appear in games.

Now after waiting for a second appeal for a WP, this happened again :(

I have a Save File ready to share if this is needed. 

Schermafbeelding 2023-11-23 om 14.45.01.png

1 minute ago, Zachary Whyte said:

Hello @Basdss

If you have a save file from before you allocate the ESC slot then yes please send it to us. :) 

I am currently uploading my file to the SI cloud. Hopefully its helpful and the bug can be resolved :) Thanks

• SI Staff

Hello @njuzzz

Do you have a save file from before the inbox item generates for us to investigate?

If so, can you please upload the save to our cloud, you can see how in the link below.

Hello @Zachary Whyte I have just uploaded the save, it happened few times already during the game

**** ***** - Yeovil ESC WP error.fm

Is it still being investigated? Any workarounds?

Is it possible to have some kind of menu ingame for manually allocating ESC slots?

Thank you