• Clubs cannot afford loan deals, and players who want to be loaned out (as negotiated in the contract and visible in player information) do not want to, after all.

DontLikeBugs
    • Public Status: Under Review Save Game: Sven D - Feyenoord 28.fm Files Uploaded: Save Game

As the topic title says, many clubs do offer to loan a player, but then they can't pay for it (and you can click to wait for the club having money each week endlessly). Happens way too often, and when you cancel it the player don't always want to be loaned out anymore. Also, players that want to or agreed to be loaned out, don't want to after all when you offer them to clubs. You get messages like: club X, Y and Z were interested but the player didn't want to (they are all reasonable clubs. I'm curious this is intentional or not. 

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

PSV wants to loan 2 players (Haddad & Gómez Gómez. A summary.

• Message PSV have asked to delay X's transfer from Feyenoord by a week as they cannot meet the transfer fee at the moment. I chose to agree.
    • PSV sells player for 10M+
    • Message PSV have asked to delay X's transfer from Feyenoord by a week as they cannot meet the transfer fee at the moment. I chose to agree.
    • Looking at PSV > Overview > General it says 'Finances = Rich'
    • etc.

Uploaded Sven D - Feyenoord 40.fm to the SI cloud.

image.png

sold after first message.PNG

psv3.PNG

• Administrators

We'll take a look into this, thank you for the spot. Apologies for the lack of response thus far, was bad timing with it being the Christmas break for many of the staff I'm afraid!