• Club in U19 league signing overage players

Malteser_Falcon
    • Public Status: Need More Info Save Game: ADHuracanBug Files Uploaded: Save Game

I was scouring through the U19 Spanish leagues when I noticed that AD Huracan in Division 1 Group 6 have a lot of overage players in their squad. Looking at their transfers they seem to be regularly signing overage free agents which they then cannot play.

This doesn't seem to affect any of the other standalone youth clubs and the only difference I can tell is that Huracan have a senior (who are in the U19 league) and U19 side (not in any league) whilst the rest don't?

Examples of overage signings below:

image.thumb.png.515a78f8ca9cb683e599d5cea7344231.pngimage.thumb.png.a42c6fe28285ea9cbe508a3b15b1f0fc.pngimage.thumb.png.4ebcad9e3de81f79e0cc0d13504ff2dc.png

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• SI Staff

Thank you for flagging this to us.

If possible do you have a save file from just before one of these older players are signed?

Hi Zach, sadly no save file before these players have been signed but I've got one before and after two other older players (Venton Evans and Jetro Willems) have been signed from free agency in January.  The save file uploader is broken so will try again over the weekend and post another comment when uploaded

image.thumb.png.ce51eb7ef6dc6ef8e0e4687790d29f04.png