• Can't continue in game due to transfer offers but I can't accept/reject them

frank_olaf
    • Public Status: Under Review Save Game: Arsenal - Trossard Files Uploaded: Save Game

I had a player, Trossard, who I offered out and accepted an offer for (from Newcastle). A few days/weeks later I offered him out again and got two offers. I couldn't accept or reject the offers because he had already accepted the offer from Newcastle and he was awaiting his work permit. It's now a few weeks later and those two other offers need to be responded to - the contiune button has turned into a Must Respond button. 

The issue is I can't respond to the offers. I accept and reject them but nothing happens. I'm now stuck in the game. Is there a way I can proceed?

I've uploaded the save, it is called "Arsenal - Trossard"

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

I got around the issue by adding a new manager to the offering clubs and withdrawing the offer. Not ideal but at least it means I can continue with the game.

Edited by frank_olaf

I have a very similar issue. The transfer has been declined by me, but shows unresponded in Transfers menu. Continue has turned into Must Respond, but there are no actions. Cannot progress, my save is ruined! 

Edit - adding screenshot of the issue 

Edit - Workaround was to trigger the 1 year contract extension option, then go on holiday for 1 day which allowed me to progress. 

@Michael Sant FYi

Screenshot 2023-12-10 110053.png

Edited by Twitcherz
    Screenshot