• Can only offer non-contract to all players

josada
    • Public Status: Under Review Save Game: George Holton - Savegame 1.fm Files Uploaded: Save Game

I've been playing a few different games now, all on the low tiers with small clubs, where the weekly wages is in the hundreds of pounds. So far I've never been able to offer anyone a regular Part-Time, Full-Time, Amateur, or Youth contract. The only contract option available was a non-contract and there are no options available to select otherwise.

My wage bill maximum is at £22,000 and I'm only spending £12,000 now. So I do have way more money in the kitty to spend and finances are not the issue. I'm in a semi-pro league where most of my players are only weekly-paid contracts as well.

Not sure what else I can do now because this just messes the whole game up. This seems like an issue that has spanned many years. If it's not possible to fix it, is there an option to just turn off non-contracts completely?

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

I'm with Bury (promoted to Regional First Divisions), with over 1.7M in the bank and almost 8k/week of wage budget (Financial status: Secure). At least, i can offer Youth contracts, but it's impossible to offer Part-time ones. I would love to get this fixed or, at least, an idea on how to work around this.