• Bug when selling players (while changing offer from loan to transfer)

DarkkFire
    • Public Status: Under Review Screenshot: Files Uploaded: Screenshot

Hello. I've just noticed a bug. Ajax made an offer for loan Brahim Diaz so I decided to change it for instant sell. I negociated an offer of 20m euro and accepted that after they agreed. After that I saw a price changed and I was like what happened? Price changed from 20m to 19 m.brahimdiaz1.pngbrahimdiaz2.png

It wasn't the only accident. Another one is with Eric Garcia. I don't have exact screens in that situation but it's also interesting. Same like before. Here I've got a loan offer from RB Leipzig. I changed it to instant transfer. His value was set before to 10,75m but I wanted from RB Leipzig 11m when I clicked that, they agreed so I accepted that. But what is interesting. In another screen should be visible offer that I accepted and it's value but it's empty. Even in description window there is no value. In Garcia case I noticed bug just after accept his leaving when I saw 8,75m.

Zrzut ekranu 2023-11-24 135636.png

Zrzut ekranu 2023-11-24 134854.png

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

I found older save and reached that point with Garcia offer which I mentioned. Already uploaded and the name is: GARCIA_transfer_bug

Just to clarify. These screens in post were from two different saves and I attach one of them with Garcia. But the problem was the same on both.

Like I said the problem is when changing from loan offer to sell and negociating value. Then, after accepting, the game is decreasing the value which was visible on my video with Lenglet.

Edited by DarkkFire

This bug is also happening while negotiating loan offer with future transfer.

Edit: I also noticed now another thing. If I instant agree for their buy offer this bug doesn't exist. But if I want any amount, which they agree and then I accept, this bug happening.

Edited by DarkkFire

i found this happening when i had a loan offer come i for my player but changed the wage split to (100%/100%) and to a mandatory fee of £30m where after it was accepted the wage changed to (40%/40%) and the fee to £27m 

QUICK FIX !!!

what i found worked was changing the deal to non negotiable and private (did both not sure if they both make a difference) and also didn’t suggest transfer but made a full offer and wait for them to either accept or decline