• Big clubs harassing my squad each transfer window

wazza_d
    • Public Status: Open Save Game: unhappy TFF squad.fm Files Uploaded: Save Game

This is getting frustrating and annoying. 

This is causing a number of issues from Big Clubs targetting every single player I have and then making them unhappy - tanking my atmosphere and cohesion. 

I have been getting my team into Champions League regularly into the later stages, yet every Transfer Window - AI decides to target ALL my good players and young upcoming players by unsettling them. They will bid every.single.day of the window. They will keep low balling me with stupid offers of 3mil or so. I just want to be able to say - 'if you do not come near my evaluation for the love of god ... stop bidding'

Yes I know clubs have bigger reputation that mine, but these brainless players cannot see that we are constantly in the champions league and we have a better chance winning it sooner rather than later. There are plenty of players to choose from ... yet they insist on targeting my players only. 

image.thumb.png.438df44dca1809570a5dbe67119adf44.png

Can you please add in some realism to the brains of these players ... or tone down the harassment of these big clubs targeting my players every single window unless they pay what I want. If these players are professional enough (I am sure they are) ... then they should stop being cry babies. 

User Feedback

Recommended Comments