• AI (not) Squad Building

FreakDJ
    • Public Status: Under Review Save Game: Journeyman - 2024.fm Files Uploaded: Save Game

I have a journeyman save in the year 2035 with many leagues loaded as playable. I've started to notice that AI is sort of not squad building for some teams in various leagues.

Three examples:

PSV in Eredivisie - They only have 15 players in their senior team. They have a huge balance in the bank according to the Club Overview tab. They have transfer out profit the past three seasons by a good amount. They've won the league in the past 4/5 seasons. Why do they not even have enough players?

Gent in Jupiler Pro League - They only have 14 players in the senior team. Again, they should be able to afford new players as they have lots of transfer history and should have the money, but it seems like no squad building has been completed.

Club Brugge in Jupiler Pro League - similar to Gent. 

I have no database editing in this save, unless the Name Fix and licensing fixes count as that (just removing some files?)

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

I have uploaded my save to the SI Cloud but I am not seeing where that is - its a larger save so I couldn't just attach a small file here. Let me know if I need to do anything specific to get that save here.

8 hours ago, Zachary Whyte said:

Hi, we have your save in our Cloud Service.

Thank you for the detailed information, we will put under review. :) 

Thanks for confirming. Please let me know details when you know!