• Cannot take control of training of B and C team anymore

wimlumeij
    • Public Status: Under Review Screenshot: Save Game: Wim Lumeij - Real Sociedad Files Uploaded: Save Game, Screenshot

I am using a FM23 save in the FM24 beta. I am managing Real Sociedad and used to be able to take control of training for B and C team. This was also possible in the FM24 beta, but all of a sudden that is not possible anymore. In the screenshot you can see that I cannot take control of those trainings anymore. Furthermore, the B and C team are also not visible anymore at the bottom of the main menu (where also 'Under 19s' is mentioned.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

I just had the same issue. It happened a day before the start of a new season (24/25). I play with Intercity so I´m in Spain too. It just disappeared when I press "Continue". And now I can´t take control of their training.image.thumb.png.7ea569ff82a761cb16fa58b5aa97668a.png 

image.thumb.png.28bf460c34c977608131cc3a739d1391.png

Only thing what happened between these pictures are that I press "Continue" once.

image.thumb.png.7cf7cbc42c603e164975bd8a1f1b921d.png

And I can´t take control like normally.

This just happened to me to, and its not very nice:( This kinda ruins the save because i cant do the younglings training, or can i?

EDIT: restarted the game, and it worked, puh.

Edited by MasterFolke