• Wrongly Unhappy with position and role

Sam531
    • Public Status: Known Issue Screenshot: Files Uploaded: Screenshot

I signed a player and promised him a certain position and role, he constantly said he was happy with his playing time in the position and role, up until the end of the promise when I got two contradicting e-mails and my players morale was as low as possible.

FM24_1.png

FM24_2.png

FM24_3.png

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

@Russell Hammant - I have another example of this, if needed.

Would also be great if we could see what position the player wants to be played in somewhere in either promises / contract, if possible? Thanks

• SI Staff
    55 minutes ago, danielk0302 said:

@Russell Hammant - I have another example of this, if needed.

Would also be great if we could see what position the player wants to be played in somewhere in either promises / contract, if possible? Thanks

When you offer the promise in contract talks it will display the position and role there and once the contract is signed if you go to the 'home - promises' screen it tells you in the 'promise' description (and the tooltip if you hover over the description string) the position & role the player expects to play in.

Hope this helps

Russell

I also have a few players which play in their strong and preferred positions and roles, but are unhappy because they think they are not :)

This is now closed for further comments