• Unable to make promises from "[player] unhappy with team talks" team meetings

bfq_8
    • Public Status: Known Issue Files Uploaded: None

As stated in the title, I'm experiencing an issue whereby I'm unable to make a promise with an unhappy player (team leader) whose unhappiness due to poor team talks has led to a team meeting. Going through the team meeting screens fails to result in an actual promise being made, instead having no effect and still leaving the option to conduct the meeting again; despite multiple (four and counting) tries to get a promise made, each instance seems to have no effect, generating no promise and leaving me still able to conduct the same team meeting again. It appears to be an issue across multiple save files.

To reproduce:

1. Player becomes unhappy with team talks + unhappiness spreads to the general squad, leading to the 'Unh' info tag and the option to conduct a team meeting

2. Initiate team meeting through the 'Concerns/Unhappiness' sub-menu in the Squad screen

3. Step through the meeting, selecting the 'back down' / "I'm happy to try to make a change ..." option to create a promise

4. Exit the team meeting

5. Click 'continue' / progress forward 

6. Promise remains unmade despite continuing a day; returning to the Squad screen shows the option to repeat the team meeting (again to no effect)

User Feedback

Recommended Comments