• Throw Bottle

Thirkwood
    • Public Status: Info Provided Files Uploaded: None

Please either make it work or take it out, if i can use it 4-0 down at half time with most of my players below a 6.4 when can i use it?

It feel really useless, it should be viable to fire up a squad who are playing that bad in a half i dont use it willy nilly but instead they all got super upset and then guess what we conceded another straight off the bat. Its madness, each option should be viable at some point or it being there is senseless  

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• SI Staff

Hi, some players will be unhappy with a water bottle being thrown at them, just as some players will fire up from it.

It's not something that will ever 'universally work' it depends on the players mentality/performance/mental stats/hidden attributes.

Wouldnt the water  bottle just be thrown at the wall?  Why does it have to be thrown at a player?

Its not like Sir Alex kicking Ole's boots at Becks is it?

5 hours ago, Zachary Whyte said:

Hi, some players will be unhappy with a water bottle being thrown at them, just as some players will fire up from it.

It's not something that will ever 'universally work' it depends on the players mentality/performance/mental stats/hidden attributes.

I always imagined this as throwing my water bottle at the floor not a player so im no laughing quite a bit at the idea of the team sitting there after a bad game and having fear in their eyes as the water boy brings me 11 bottles of water