• Team Demands squad depth in a position I don't use

Rashio
    • Public Status: Need More Info Files Uploaded: None

I don't have the money to have squad depth in every possible position on the pitch. I don't use CAMs or RMs or LMs in my tactics with this team. So when the team (my entire starting eleven and half of my regular bench) come in and demands that I sign good quality depth at CAM, I assume that the game is exaggerating and that it'll sort itself out when I talk with them, but nope. Because the interactions in this game have gotten so much worse compared to last year. I tell them that I don't feel like I need one, and they all become angry. Now let's take a look at how my dynamics have changed...

image_2023-11-07_051755914.thumb.png.2dc24ac5df3e3ad804de2a0712672133.png

Great, SI....Great. I know I'm not the only one dealing with these "lack of squad depth" protests, and they are not the only issues I've had with conversations and demands from players in this year's version. I had a top goalscorer who was praised every week for his training, got played every game (despite being promised breakthrough prospect), and he was professional...but all of a sudden he bursts into my office to complain about how I've been treating him. Players have also been complaining about me saying they weren't good enough after a game...when we lost a game we should have won.

Overall, the player interactions were broken during the 'early access' and they still are. Guess we'll have to live with this for the entire year. Guess I'll become a guy who saves before every interaction, because this is ridiculous. Time to book in some team bonding sessions.

And no I don't have a save file from before it happened. I started unemployed and don't have a save file since I joined my current club like a month ago.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments