• Promise kept, email recieved. Player acting like promise has been broken

Whatsaname
    • Public Status: Known Issue Save Game: Whatsaname, broken promises.fm Files Uploaded: Save Game

I have two players that both had position based promises. Which I dutifully fulfilled.

Yet once I get the email that says hey, you kept your promise well done. Their happiness tanks and you can see in their happiness that they are "unhappy promise not kept" and they are "considering their options"

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

I also have the same issue for the third time already, I havent even played those player on any other positions, email recieved that they are happy, yet their morale becomes poor as they are unhappe with my theatment of them (public), screenshots providedimage.png.8225603c6f6a84c70889107e50cf0075.pngimage.png.0941f593e87910d217ce3daf702436fc.pngimage.png.349c5ad92ed0fab5c7b3e6aad3411896.pngimage.png.ff5dee5386a2205414589dd3dbce168b.png

I have loaded back to the day before I get the "promise completed" email in the hope that when its fixed my player won't hate me and I can continue my promotion push without my moral taking a hit. I am waiting to continue my save after the fix is released.

Do you think its worth waiting a little longer @Zachary Whyte?

I do worry that even if its fixed, it might not fix promises in progress in which case i have been waiting for nothing.