• Pre & Post Match Press Conferences have stopped happening

Simon Bate
    • Public Status: Under Review Save Game: Simon Bate - Wigan.fm Files Uploaded: Save Game

I am playing with Wigan Athletic in League 1. Have had all of the usual interaction with the press up until about 2 weeks ago in the game. Possibly around the beginning of December. However, I have noticed that there are now no press conferences taking place. At first i thought it was due to fixture congestion but none are happening. I can remember declining a call from a newspaper (Press Interview) to ask me about an individual transfer story. Not sure if this has automatically declined all press interactions from that point. I can't remember for certain if it was at the same time.

I've attached a copy of my Press Conference history but can't go back in my in box far enough to see if the issue started when i declined the press interview

FM24 Press Conf.png

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

UPDATE - Its been resolved but is definitely something that needs attention. I went onto my staff delegation screen. All media bits were flagged as being handled by me. I clicked pressers to assistant and then back to me but nothing changed. Went back in for the next match and clicked the "take control of all" option from the right hand menu and on the next click my press conference came up for the next match. Looks like the issue is fixed but defo a problem with pressers disappearing which i think now was linked to me declining an interview.

• SI Staff

Hello, if possible do you have an earlier save game please?

In attached save, we can see that there's been about 6 weeks without any press conferences, but when continuing the save we immediately get invited to a press conference

We would need a save game ideally from before the 13th of November to investigate further.

I am having the same issue. Managing Tigres.

Current in-game date: 26.05.2025

Last Press Conference: 29.04.2025 (NACL Final, end of Mexican First Division Closing Stage)

NEW DATE: Press is back with the start of the new season (29.05.2025)

Pre/post match conferences, tunnel interviews, phone calls...basically everything stopped. I haven't delegated them to assistant and I still appear to boast 100% attendance record so it's not about delegation, they just aren't happening. 

Edit with more details: With the new season the issue seems to have been resolved, I think new season triggered something and brought them back but yeah, there was a total radio silence in May. There was nothing during the closing stage playoffs, including after becoming the champions. Mexican League is of 2 phases; first the regular league then the playoff phase. The silence started with the end of the league, and start of the playoffs. 

Edited by Beylerbeyi

I am having this problem too and I am managing Pumas (UNAM) in Mexico.

Current in-game date: 07 Mar 25

I have made it to the CONCACAF Champions Cup and noticed that they do pre and post games sessions but not during the season in Liga BBVA MX.