• Player/dressing room happiness does not change after interaction

oussbl
    • Public Status: Info Provided Screenshot: Files Uploaded: Screenshot

When some of my players are unhappy and come to me to talk about it the effect of the talk doesnt change or appear on the dynamics tab. For example raphinha wanted to move to city but i promised him we'd win the ucl so he decided to stay. In the dynamics tab under promises it still says 'No' next to the raphinha issue. Same thing happened when 13 players came to me because they were unhappy with the depth of my team, after the talk they were all happy and statisfied with the solution I presented by promising to play more youngsters. However again this didn't change anything in the dynamics tab as the 13 players are still unhaooy with me and the manager support is still as bad as when they came to talk to me about the problem. And again next to the issue it says 'No' under promises but i do have a promise with them. It also still says 'waiting' under severity while i have already talked to them about the issue weeks ago in game.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• Administrators

Few points to answer here, had some feedback from our team: 

The players with the 'waiting' marker are waiting to see if you keep your promise, so there's no instant morale boost. 

The 13 players you mentioned aren't necessarily unhappy, they just agree with their teammates concerns. 

The support is low partially because you've upset 2 senior players in the squad (Ter Stegan and De Jong) by selling Roberto and Lewandowski, and partially because you're a lower rep manager with few qualifications/experience, so you're more likely to get judged negatively.