• Player still unhappy after transfer they wanted has been agreed

jayedson
    • Public Status: Info Provided Save Game: player_still_unhappy_after_sale_agreed.fm Files Uploaded: Save Game

Fairly minor dynamics problem but seems like a small bug nonetheless.

Wanted to sell player so transfer listed them and offered out. Received a bid so player now unhappy and wants to leave / join the bidding club as no longer wanted. Not really sure why this becomes a player happiness issue anyway as they are getting what they want.

It's all fine, we're all on the same page anyway, I don't want to stop him leaving.

I accept the bid unconditionally but given the dates of the transfer windows, our player has to wait until 1st July to start his new contract at new club (currently 29th March and our swedish transfer window just closed).

So the player got the move they wanted and agreed a deal to join PAOK.

However after confirmation, the unhappiness still remains (as they can't move until 1st July).

He has the positive "looking forward to moving clubs" but the negative "wants to join PAOK...." still remains.

Save uploaded just prior to transfer confirmation so you can confirm the transfer, move on a few days and see player still unhappy.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• SI Staff

Hello, this is by design (the idea being that the player conveys to the user 'I want to go to x team') but we can look to get it removed once the transfer is agreed but waiting to go through, thank you for the information.