• Not a single player is reasonable about poor performances

corrynation
    • Public Status: Open Screenshot: Files Uploaded: Screenshot

I honestly don't know if anyone has had a rationale interaction with a player consistently putting in bad performances. 

I have Pedro Porro, one of my star players, who has been putting in 6.3's and below all season with exactly 2 games of 7.1

My board and fans are very displeased and I've had numerous talks with him about form which he's handled very poorly. 

Finally had the discussion about putting some benchmarks at week 31 of the year of this (Since SI inexplicably removed the discipline feature)
    He blew up and demanded to be loaned out. I moved him to the under 18's, he blew up again saying he's been playing fine.

Not only has this happened with any player, in any save I've had of the situation, it's detached from reality AND if it's never going to work, why are you adding options like this SI?

Maybe others can refute this with their experience. Either way I'm going to need to add some saves, no doubt of which you're going to need before the incident (a requirement that makes no rationale sense for us as players to be able to have)

And given the flood of honest to god bugs in player interactions we've been seeing... massively disappointed.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

There are no comments to display.