• Asked about player playing in a different role in pre-match tunnel interview, but player role hasn't changed

BenMcCluskey
    • Public Status: Resolved Screenshot: Save Game: Ben McCluskey - Liverpool (v02).fm Files Uploaded: Save Game, Screenshot

Title: Asked about player playing in a different role in pre-match tunnel interviews, but player role hasn't changed

Content: In a couple of pre-match tunnel interviews, I have been asked about a question about a player playing in a different role, even though the player has been played in the same role consistently. This happened most recently in my pre-match tunnel interview for the PSV vs Liverpool match. Trent Alexander Arnold was playing at right back in an inverted wing back role for the fifth successful role, but in the tunnel interview I was asked why he was playing in a different role - see attached screenshot. This is not the first time this has happened in my FM24 save, and I've had a similar issue in FM23 previously.

Steps to Reproduce

• Load up saved game
    • Play match against Brighton, playing Trent Alexander Arnold at right back with the role inverted wing back (attack)
    • Play match against PSV, playing Trent Alexander Arnold in the same position/role
    • During the PSV tunnel interview, you may get asked the question about why Trent is playing in a different role (I believe the questions are randomly generated, so you may not get the same questions I did)

Files Uploaded to OwnCloud: Ben McCluskey - Liverpool (v02).fm

User Feedback

Recommended Comments