• "Swap positions with" still broken

ontiu17
    • Public Status: Under Review Files Uploaded: None

I think this feature has been broken since forever - in fact - I don't ever recall using this without it being buggy. I assume it goes unnoticed because most people don't bother using it and most people don't bother using it because of how annoying it is to do so. The reason I'm pleading for you to fix this is because I'm actually in a situation where this feature heavily benefits my tactics and players.

How to reproduce:

- Choose two players to swap positions

- Mid game, manually swap any of those players either with each other or with another player then turn swapping to "None" and confirm

- If swapped with eachother, players continue to automatically swap. If swapped with a third player, all three players now swap automatically. The only way to fix it now is to go back into tactics and click "None" on all the players involved (even if the dropdown says "None" anyways) then confirm again (This extra step is very annoying and should not be needed!)

Suggestion

Since the swap dropdown don't allow anymore making more than 2 players swap, please register the swapping to the positions and not to the players! This way, manually moving players around would not affect the instruction unless deactivated manually.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

There are no comments to display.