• Computer Keeps making substitutions

dogcalledmick
    • Public Status: Need More Info Save Game: Dominic White- Marbella.fm Files Uploaded: Save Game

I am 3 years into my save and I am at the stage in the season where I need to be rotating my squad, but it seems the computer has a different idea, it seems that 15 minutes into every match 3 players are brought on and other players are moved around into different positions, its happened so much I've had to remove other tactics as it keeps swapping to them and messing the team up all together. I have been on every staff screen and removed staff from having anything to do with picking the squad and match day but it keeps happening and it's becoming quite annoying as I don't want to have to start a new save just as this one seems to get going. It's also using up all my stoppages, and I can't make any more subs even though my league has a 5 sub-rule. Please help

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• SI Staff

Hello, this sounds like you have a Match Plan that is making those changes for you?

Can you remove any match plans you have?

Can we also ask if you have a custom files installed?

This happens to me - it's not match plan for me as no subs are used up - a sub (always number 12) is randomly put into the first XI soon after the match starts with other players knocked out of position, so I have a GK up front, AML to AMC, AMC to AMR etc etc.  I can make a sub to correct it, but if I'm not paying attention it can be really annoying.

I've tried deleting the game, reinstalling and starting a new save, but it's still happening.