• Are only 9 attributes important in Football Manager?

fmdirektor
    • Public Status: Open Files Uploaded: None

First Test:
    The Dribbling, Concentration, Foresight, Agility, Balance, Power, Speed, Acceleration and Jumping characteristics of all players in Liverpool are set to 10.
    All remaining features are set to 20.
    So all players get around 190 CA.
    Conclusion:
    💔 The team is relegated by collecting 14 points!

Second Test:
    The Dribbling, Concentration, Foresight, Agility, Balance, Power, Speed, Acceleration and Jumping characteristics of all players in Liverpool are set to 20.
    In order for these features to be used by the football player, the features of Determination, Hardworking, Body Fitness and Endurance are set to 13.
    All remaining features are set to 1.
    So all players are around 70 CA.
    Conclusion:
    🏆 The team becomes the champion of the Premier League with a difference of 10 points!

🏻 Super athletic players with zero technique who have never seen a ball in their lives are champions!
    🏻 These players, whose Ball Capture, Marking and Positioning characteristics are 1, conceded only 23 goals in 38 matches!

This test says that except 9 attributes, the other attributes are useless. There are different tests on the subject. I want to get information about this subject.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Feels like you're weeks late to this one. It has already been on these forums and in a reddit thread from around a month ago that SI are already aware of so there isn't going to be much of anything to respond to for the QA team here. If you want to get information on testing that others in the community have done, you're likely going to have to reach out to those creators. 

15 dakika önce, santy001 said:

Feels like you're weeks late to this one. It has already been on these forums and in a reddit thread from around a month ago that SI are already aware of so there isn't going to be much of anything to respond to for the QA team here. If you want to get information on testing that others in the community have done, you're likely going to have to reach out to those creators. 

Actually, I wasn't late. I saw that a single bug was opened about this issue in the forum. If there is anything else, I would like to read it.

This is now closed for further comments