• Set Pieces

lenny0417
    • Public Status: Info Provided Screenshot: Save Game: Michael Smith - Unemployed.fm Files Uploaded: Save Game

I'm playing as U20's New Zealand. When going to play the first match, I receive an notification that the set pieces need to be set up. It seems it may be coming from Throw-Ins. I could set up Attacking Third but not Middle or Defensive Third. As a note, it seems I don't have an assistant or set piece coach in the U20's set up so I went through them myself. At the screen though, I can click "Retain Possession" or "Work the Line" but I can't advance to screen like I can for corners or attacking third. I'm not sure what is causing the issue as I can't seem to advance past some of those screens

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

As a test, I went to the responsibilities and delegated the entire set piece to the NZ Assistant Manager. This at least let me advance to get into a game but seems I couldn't select otherwise

Also, I don't see a way to add multiple routines. Understand its the beta so not sure if that will be something we can do in the full release but is a feature I'd like to see. Looks like there is a way due to the "Modify Frequency" but not sure how to make another one

• SI Staff

Hey 

Selecting Retain Possession or Work the Line is designed to just select between the two answers as the area of the pitch they are used don't need to create routines for. As for adding multiple routines  this is only an option for attacking set pieces and there should be + next to to routine 1 for example which gives you the option to create another routine 

Yeh we are aware of the issue with youth national teams which is currently under review