• Conceding Lots of Goals from Corners

dannyxtudorix
    • Public Status: Open Files Uploaded: None

Hi, after the Winter Update I noticed that I concede lots of goals after corners...all my players stay very deep, no one getting out of the 6 m box when the opponents have the ball and no one attacking the opponent who has the ball. Basically the opponent can advance with the ball almost to the 6 m box without anyone challenging him. I find this quite annoying and it wasn't happening before the Winter Update. Can you somehow fix this? Thanks!

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

This game is broken, and I think SI have already moved onto FM25 and given up on it

I genuiney think 50-60% of goals I score or concede are set pieces. SI probably look at their stats for direct goals from set pieces and think everything is great, but most goals are from the second phase of set pieces - players outside the box on corners, throw ins taken short, played back, then played into the box. Penalties given from set pieces.

Just went back onto the game for the first time in weeks, changed my tactic completely. Tried out a low block with volantes, thought it might be interesting. Conceded two goals from corners straight away, then finally pulled one back in the second half and lost 2-1. No idea at all if the tactic was to blame. That's me done with this FM I think, I get no enjoyment out of it at all...