• Unchallenged attacker runs. Defenders not engaging.

GianniK
    • Public Status: Under Review Files Uploaded: None

I saw more people reported this issue.

in FM21, this issue was too obvious. In FM22, the engine was improved and was much more realistic in my opinion. I was playing FM22 up to 3 days ago and I can tell the difference.

Now in FM24, I see again - less severe than FM21 though - unrealistic overpowered dribbling by certain players. Defenders seem to be afraid to challenge. 

I also see more hat tricks than real world. That was again an issue in FM21. 

I haven't played FM23, so I can't judge the engine. But overall, the match was more realistic in 22 VS 24 and 21. (although the graphics are better this year obviously).

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

I am attaching 3 random games.

u can see plenty of crazy runs and hypnotized defenders both for the goals for and against my team.

i can remember that FM21 had this strange match engine. FM22 was way better. 

I think u know what I am talking about

1.pkm 2.pkm 3.pkm

See the second goal here. The defence looks more like Sunday league players, rather than european club.

IN EVERY GAME THERE ARE EXAMPLES OF "MESSI" GOALS AGAINST HYPNOTIZED DEFENDERS, ALSO SEEN IN FM21 ENGINE. 

9.pkm

See the second goal of my player at 90th minute.

It is nice to watch. Yes. But these goals are very rare in real world and only very few top players can score such goals maybe once per season if they are lucky or when they play against kids. In my save, I either score or concede such a masterpiece every second match. In all cases the defenders stay away from the attacher and they seem to be completely lost. Yes, these goals are nice to watch but we are in FM24, not in FC24

11.pkm