• Too many penalties in game.

caddy8796
    • Public Status: Under Review Save Game: Penalties_Upload - JourneyMan Files Uploaded: Save Game

Hi, this isn't something that can be "replicated", but I'm sure there are too many, my team have had 11 penalties in 16 games, and there have been 50 penalties taken in 16 game weeks (112 games in a 14 team league in Sweden) which means a penalty is being awared every 0.45 games. image.png.5a76fcf3dc37c9fc296dae9194cb5e5b.png

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

I tried in japanese div 2, polish div 2 and romanian div 1. Almost every matches the opp had a pentaly because of handball. Mostly after corners. Sometimes just casual crosses. A few would be annoying but nothing more. But almost every match handball after corner is just ridiculious.

I have the same things going on. So many penalties; sometimes even 3/4 in one match. And more than half of it given for nothing, cause no foul at all. It was really stupid cuz whenever I scored and was winning 1-0, 2-0; then 2 penalties and suddenly it is 2-2 or im losing after 10 minutes of ridiculous decisions.

To follow up on this since the full release ive tried a 2 saves as the first one my team conceded a penalty every game so i though it might of been bugged. Started a second save and same issue Opp gets a pen or two almost every game. My tactic does not have tackle harder but its always a random shove in the box 

And it continues, i cant go a game without a penalty at this point, this needs looking into asap. no sense playing a tactical game when every game comes down to whos getting a pen this game

Glad to of read this as it is literally every game for me at this point and its really turning me off to the game. I genuinely miss the Beta build