• Too frequent offsides on pass backs from short throw ins close to goal

Purplebleeder
    • Public Status: Known Issue Save Game: Throw-in pass backs lead to offsides.fm Files Uploaded: Save Game

Quite frequently a player doing a throw in close to opponents goal will throw it back short to a player (perfectly fine) who will pass it back to them when they are still in an offside position (way beyond what is reasonable).  These are players with a 13 or 14 decision making consistently making a certain offside pass with no real clear benefit such as a risk toward goal or something like that. 

Here was the decisions for the last game.  

image.thumb.png.ef355b88d71f28adaac8adea7f02b4db.png  

Here is the pkm, the rec, and my save game.  

Within the match it occured at 60 and 62 with passes back to Grimaldo and 80 with a pass back to Ngoumou, but I have seen this in a lot of games.  

image.thumb.png.4764758e53469fe0fb011f8b9f5ae4c0.png

The save game file is 

• Throw-in pass backs lead to offsides.fm

Thanks for looking at this.  

match_recording.rec Bayer 04 Leverkusen v 1. FC Magdeburg.pkm

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• SI Staff

Hi, this is a known issue we're currently investigating, if you want to use short corners then adding a come short instruction should stop the offside from happening.

Zachary, I am a little confused about the comment and want to make sure I am clear.  Am I correct in understanding that throw-ins close to goal leading to too frequent offsides passes is a known issue, or does that only apply to the corners?  Is there anything I can do to prevent this from happening on throw-ins? 

Thanks 

Edited by Purplebleeder
    grammar